PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY - CLIENTS
2. Personal data controllers on the portal www.hotel-cascade.cz with its registered office at Most, Radniční 1/2, 434 01 (hereinafter referred to as “Company”).
3. In order to ensure the security of the personal data provided, the Company follows internal procedures and instructions in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
4. The Company pays particular attention to protecting the interests of data subjects, in particular by ensuring that personal data are:
a. Processed in accordance with legal regulations;
b. Collected for specified legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner inconsistent with those purposes;
c. Factually correct and adequate for the purposes for which they are processed;
d. Stored in a form which permits identification of the data subjects for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
5. ADO collects data on users and their behaviour on the basis of the voluntary provision thereof in forms for the following purposes:
a. To answer user queries sent via the contact form - based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR;
b. To accept a reservation via the online booking system - based on Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR;
c. To provide services by the Company - based on Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR;
d. To carry out marketing activities, including the sending of commercial communications to the e-mail address, if the customer has agreed to this by ticking the relevant box when booking - based on Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR. Consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes and sending commercial communications may be withdrawn by clicking on the relevant link in the message sent or by sending the relevant notification to the Company’s email address;
e. To pursuit the Company’s legitimate interest in specific cases - on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, e.g. debt recovery - by means of cookies.
6. The change of the cookie settings will be reflected when the Company’s website is restarted or refreshed.
7. The installation of “cookies necessary for the basic functioning of the Portal” is necessary for the correct functioning, in particular for authorisation.
8. The cookies necessary for the Portal functioning can be changed in the browser settings, but it is necessary to take into account that changing the settings may result in malfunction of the Portal.
9. Further information on cookies is available in the “Help” section of the user’s browser menu.
10.Users who do not want cookies to be stored in the internet browser of the device after they have read the information provided on the Portal must delete them from their browser after leaving the Portal. The following types of cookies are used on the Portal:
a. Session cookies - they remain in the browser until you turn it off or log out of the Portal;
b. Permanent cookies - they remain in the web browser of the device until the user deletes them or for the period of time set in the cookie parameters.
11. According to their function, cookies can be divided into:
a. Analytics cookies, which help improve the user experience by understanding how users use the Portal and what conversions they make on it;
b. Marketing cookies, which are used to personalise advertising content, to ensure proper targeting and to analyse the effectiveness of marketing and sales channels;
c. Essential cookies that are key to the proper functioning of the Portal.
12. The cookies we use allow us to develop our website.
13. Some cookies may be used by the supplier of the online booking system solely for the following purposes:
a. To improve and support the booking process;
b. To analyse and collect statistical data on the use of the website and the online booking system in order to improve it;
c. The supplier of the online booking system will warn about the cookies installed in the user interface of this system.
14. The Company is entitled to use automated decision-making, including profiling, for marketing purposes (including the automated tailoring of advertisements to users’ interests and measuring their effectiveness) and offer customisation on the basis of
Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
15. Personal data may be disclosed to authorities, institutions and entities authorized by law, as well as to entities that provide their services to the Company (e.g. legal, IT, marketing and accounting services, other entities involved in the implementation of the ordered service).
16. We use the following analytical tools:
17. We use the following marketing tools:
18. Every Portal user has the right to access the data provided and collected by the Company. The user is also entitled to change these data, request their erasure and limit or terminate their processing at any time. The user is also entitled to request the erasure of his/her personal data from the Portal at any time. The right to data portability is not relevant as no standard for the exchange of data between accommodation facilities has been defined.
19. In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, the Portal user is obliged to contact the Company at email@example.com using the same email address or phone number that he/she has provided on the Portal.
20. The Portal user is entitled to withdraw his/her consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the data processing prior to its withdrawal, by contacting the Company directly or by changing the the cookie settings.
21. Every Portal user may lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
22. The Portal may contain links to other websites that are operated independently of the Portal and the Portal does not exercise any control over their activities. Such websites may have their own privacy policies and operating rules, which you should read carefully.
434 01 Most , CZ
Contact details: +420 476 703 250, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Administer your privacy settings
Cookies necessary for the website operation
Cookies necessary for the operation of the services available on the website, enabling the
browsing of offers, reservations, supporting security mechanisms, including but not limited
to: user authentication and abuse detection.
Cookies allow us to collect information on how the user uses the website. The information is
collected in order to optimise and adapt the functioning of the website to the user’s needs.
Cookies enable the display of marketing content tailored to the user’s preferences and the
sending of notifications of marketing offers relevant to their interests, including product and
service information provided by the webmaster and third parties.